Welcome to myCenter Application Services!
Welcome to myCenter Application Services! Below will contain all of the need-to-know information about myCenter Application Services and how you can use it in your own game. If you would like to visit myCenter, please go to the [myCenter Application Services] website.
About myCenter Application Services
myCenter Application Services (myCenter) was founded on January 29th, 2019 by two young men named Matthew W. and Oliver, shortly after [Terabyte Services] was discontinued. myCenter was geared towards games and groups on ROBLOX that require staff to manage games. After the first version was released, the duo completed two more versions, and are in progress of making fourth. Listed below is information about each version.
- Released on January 29th, 2019
- Users had the ability to create applications
- The user interface, code, and verification system was filled with bugs
- Deemed as a "baseplate," or "demo" for myCenter Application Services
- Beta version released on February 4th, 2019
- Full version released on February 23rd, 2019
- Added bots to automatically rank application passers/failers
- Fixed bugs within the pre-existing centers
- Applications could be read by the center owner
- Major growth from 40 users to over 400
- Secure verification added
- IP bans introduced
- Ticket system added to myCenter's Discord server
- Administration feature added
- Advertising platform added
- Notification and Alerts added
- Coming soon
How to sign up for myCenter
If you've decided that you would like to use myCenter Application Services for your ROBLOX staffing needs, then please follow the instructions below.
- Visit myCenter Application Services and register your account.
2. Create an account using your ROBLOX username. Do not use your ROBLOX password.
3. Follow the verification instructions. (Join a game and put in your verification ID)
4. Log back in.
5. From there, it will take you to your dashboard. You can find many useful links here, such as their Discord server link, where you can receive help and see important updates.